Helping Victims Of Bicycle Accidents
Sadly each year, many bicyclists are injured in bicycle accidents with some resulting in significant injuries or even death. Bicyclists are typically the ones who suffer the most injuries when involved in vehicle accidents. Many bike accidents happen when drivers:
- Fail to look out for bicyclists
- Fail to yield at crosswalks, run red lights or stop signs
- Get distracted while talking on a cell phone or while texting
- Are driving under the influence of alcohol
- Drive in a reckless or negligent manner
Again, injuries sustained in bike accidents can be very serious. They often include broken bones, head injuries, lacerations, neck injuries and even death. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident contact us today. Our Orlando bicycle accident attorneys can obtain fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain & suffering.
Our experienced bicycle accident attorneys are committed to seeking maximum compensation on behalf of people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Call us today at 407-835-8968. We work hard to get the best results on behalf of our clients!